FOR LEAGUE-WIDE FAQs:
Please visit the
United Leagues Global
WHAT ARE THE GAME SETTINGS?
- UNRANKED GAME
- Injuries: ON
- Quarter Length: 8 MINUTES
- Accelerated Clock: ON 15 secs
- Fatigue: ON
- Skill: ALL-PRO
- All other game options must be left on the default settings.
- Play all games in order of the season. Please, dont play in advance.
WHAT STATS ARE RECORDED?
- Passing Yards
- Rushing Yards
WHAT ARE THE TIE-BREAKERS?
- Division Wins
- Conference Wins
- Points Against
CHEESE PLAY RULES:
- QB's are the only players on the roster allowed to play QB. For eaxmple:
you are NOT allowed to sub in a WR/RB/etc in at QB.
- You can NOT sub a WR in at TE. If you call an audible and a WR lines up
in the TE position you must motion him out wide.
- Defensive Line: All 'down' D-Linemen must be set on the line of scrimmage
in a 3pt stance. No D-Lineman may be moved off of the 3pt stance manually. The
only movement allowed by the DEs is via 'line audibles'. You are no longer allowed
to move your DE's manually. If you want to spread your D-Line and then take
over a DT and slide him back to the middle/left/right whatever, that will be
the only acceptable movement allowed. Basically, you can move your 'down' (3pt
stance) DTs as long as they stay in the 3pt stance.
- You can't audible out of a special teams play or vice versa. If you change
your mind about punting, call a timeout,. If you change your mind about going
for it, call a timeout.
HOW ARE THE PLAYOFFS SEEDED?
- Division winners (4 per conference) will be seeded first, followed by the
next 2 teams.
- 6 teams per conference will make the playoffs - 12 teams total.
WHAT IS THE PLAYOFF FORMAT?
- Top 2 teams in each conference will get a bye week.
- Round 2 will be reseeded according to record.