- Show respect to your fellow managers
- No toxicity. If you want to be toxic, this isn’t the league for you.
- Headsets are required
- Rage-quitting is strictly prohibited and will result in removal from the league
- Maintain communication through the United Leagues Discord
- Utilize the UL Discord for game scheduling
- The home manager for a fixture is expected to send the invite
- The winning manager (or home manager in a draw) is expected to submit scores/stats after a match
- Streaming of matches is recommended, but not mandatory.
- Club rosters are required to be up-to-date by FIFA updates throughout the season.
- 4.0 star clubs or below
- Clubs will be selected in a draft before the season begins. For all seasons on PES 2021, the draft order will be randomized.
- Beginning on PES 2022, the draft order will be determined using a weighted ranking system that takes service time, games played, and results into account.
The league will be a single table, with each club playing each other twice. The team with the most points at the end of the season will be declared champions.
- Total points
- Overall goal differential
- Total goals scored
- Playoff match between tied teams
PESFA Xbox Cup
The PESFA Xbox Cup will be a straight knockout competition. The PESFA Xbox Cup will be open to all PESFA clubs and will run throughout the season. Injuries and bookings do not carry over between the league and PESFA Xbox Cup.
Game Settings & Rules
Games will be played on
- Kick Off > Player Match Lobby > Set up Match Room
- Match Time: 15 mins
- Injuries: ON
- Ball Type: Home Team Choice
- Time Limit: Long
- Overtime: OFF (ON for Cup matches)
- PK: OFF (ON for Cup matches
- Max. No. of Substitutions: 3 (+1 in Extra Time)
- All match reports are to be submitted to the Discord channel.
- The winning team is responsible for reporting the match. In the event of a draw, the home team is responsible for the report.
The PESFA will not hand out wins, draws, or losses for unplayed matches. So if you choose not to play your matches, the matches will not count for or against you.
Injuries & Bookings
Players can miss games due to injuries or card suspension (red or yellow). These will be posted each week with the news update. All suspensions/injuries take effect the following week. All injuries & suspensions carry over from league matches to cup matches and visa versa.
- When a player is injured during a match, it must be reported in the post-match report. Players that are injured will miss the next match
- Players that accumulate yellow cards will be suspended at the following intervals:
- 3 yellow cards – 1 game
- 5 yellow cards – 2 games
- 7 yellow cards – 3 games
- 9 yellow cards – 5 games
- Straight red cards carry a 1-match ban.
- If a player accumulates 3 straight red cards, he will be banned for the rest of the season.
- Rage quitting is strictly prohibited
- Managers that are found to be using an illegal roster may be subject to immediate removal from the league.
- Managers that have illegally edited player ratings will be removed from the league.
**Disclaimer** Offenses not listed here that are found to be not in the good spirit of the league may be subject to additional fines, suspension, or removal from the league. The PESFA also reserves the right to add or remove rules as it sees fit for the best interest of the league. Obviously the goal of this league is to have fun and try to recreate the manager mode experience as best we can in an online setting with friends. So basically, don’t be a dick and you’ll be fine.